Give blood in Tooting over the festive season
Giving blood saves lives. The blood you give is a lifeline in an emergency and for people who need long-term treatments.
Why does NHS Blood & Transplant need you to give blood?
They need new blood donors from all backgrounds to ensure there is the right blood available for patients who need it.
* Nearly 400 new donors a day to meet demand
* Around 135,000 new donors a year to replace those who can no longer donate
* 40,000 more black donors to meet growing demand for better-matched blood
* 30,000 new donors with priority blood types such as O negative every year
* More young people to start giving blood so we can make sure we have enough blood in the future
NHS Blood and Transplant is appealing to blood donors to book festive appointments and donate blood on either Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve at the following venue:
Thursday, December 26, from 9am to 2:20pm
Currently this session is only 33% full.
Tuesday, December 31, from 8:30am to 3:30pm
Currently this session is only 34% full.
75 Cranmer Terrace
December 16, 2019