Managing Your Health and Living Well Event
Tickets free but booking essential
Self Management: Helping you to Live Well and Manage your Health.
Date: Thursday 15th January, 2015
Time: 10 am – 4 pm
Venue: Wandsworth Town Hall, Civic Suite
Booking: Tickets free but booking essential at the webpage below
A day with the Wandsworth Self Management Service, Lifetimes and Self Help Wandsworth helping you to live well and manage your health.
All welcome - from patients and carers, to GPs, health and support workers, community and voluntary sector groups and anyone else interested in self-management and self-help.
This event will cover:
- Introductions to the Wandsworth Self Management Service, Wandsworth Self Help Programme and Care4Me Community Directory
- The health journey, effective listening and assumptions we all make
- Getting the best out of conversations with your healthcare professionals
- Finding solutions - how to solve problems and challenges
- Getting past uncertainty
- Overcoming barriers, using confidence skills to move forward
- Self Management, Expert Patients Programme and Condition Specific courses available in Wandsworth
- Accessing information in Wandsworth
- How to join, set up or find out more about Self Help Groups
Stalls will be running throughout the day providing information and resources.
Lunch and Refreshments will be provided.
For booking and more information, visit:
December 13, 2014